Sunday, July 24, 2011

I wrote this for you.

This moment's picture perfect
but we haven't got a camera
and time keeps slipping faster
but I know it's you I'm after

I'm racing against the clock
my heart's racing too
I'm afraid your heart is locked
should I just forget bout you?
but I can't forget your smile
I can't forget your heart
I would walk every mile
til we're no longer apart

I'm falling in love,but i'm falling out of time
I'm falling in love, but i'm falling out of time

This ending has to be bittersweet
and you know i'll say it wasn't just a fling
you're the greatest guy i'll ever meet

If I got one wish
It's be for you to stay
I'd get to hold you everyday
but my luck seems to be running away
ah, I wish you could stay

I have to say good bye
we knew this had to end
you know the reason why
you'll always be my friend.


 I'm falling in love, but i'm falling out of time
I'm falling in love, but i'm falling out of time






>Song for Joe

No comments:

Post a Comment