Monday, March 28, 2011

Apology

Dear ___,
    
   You have put up with my crazy moods for years and still continue to love me, why? I am terrible to you and all you ever do is call me rude. I just hate that you can take the abuse and still love me. I feel so guilty because I know I can't change. You say I've never technically yelled at you, but that's because I want to yell at you pretty much all the time and for the dumbest things but I keep it in; because I don't want to hurt you. But eventually the words come out, and instead of one little brawl, I manage to take a weeks worth of anger and throw it at you. 

I'm constantly furious at you, but I constantly love you.

Anyways although this is like the WORST apology ever... I'm sorry for being ... me. 
You know who you are, and although I already know you will forgive me, I needed to say it, and you needed to hear it.



P.S. I love you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment