Sunday, November 14, 2010

Found Poem [for McBride]-Song Mashup

All the words in bold are the song titles.

She Came in through the bathroom window to shut me up
She's so yesterday with her memories of our electric feel
I love the way you lie 
But you're already gone 
you change your mind when love takes over

Doesn't make much sense but oh well.
Song Names:
She came in through the bathroom window by The Beatles
so yesterday by Hilary Duff
Electric Feel by MGMT
I love the way you lie by Rhianna and Eminem 
Already Gone by Kelly Clarkson
Change your mind by The Killers
When Love Takes over by David Guetta 


a bit of everything:] 


PS FOR CHLOE:


5 comments:

  1. lmao. Mines like 39 lines long, from status updates:

    I was beautifully outside-the-box; (k)
    I felt bad for the beast. (y)
    I’m disgusted-- (z)
    I’m-- (z)
    excited. (c)

    Ten days (e)
    left until her opening night, (h)
    she was dissolving. (r)
    She was (r)
    naked. (t)

    Make way! (j)
    Come dance with me (n)
    tonight! (o)
    “Can’t.” (w)

    What’s on my mind (f)
    is so (b)
    black. (d)
    So hard. (m)

    I need help, (v)
    you saw me (t)
    scared. (l)

    I met him (k)
    early this morning (s)
    he told me, (k)
    “blahblahblah, (a)
    everyone’s so fake” (i)

    It feels so late (x)
    so fake; (i)
    he told me I was (k)
    so fake. (i)
    He told me I was (k)
    dissolving (r)
    He told me I was (k)
    joy. (u)

    He called me early this morning, (s)
    he told me I was (k)
    Wonderful. (h)
    He told me I was (k)
    Fake. (i)
    He told me (k)
    that’s (q)
    love. (p)

    ReplyDelete
  2. don't worry about the letters at the end, haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. :o thats amazing rachel<3
    chloe, yours is good too:) i would have never thought to do facebook statuses:) i did mine on taylor swift lyrics.

    I Know looks can be deciving
    but i knew i saw a light in you.
    you, yes you, the one in that picture i burned.

    It was last December
    I was only fifteen
    when u told me you loved me.
    Yet you talked about all those other girls
    how they are beautiful
    but they dont write poems for you.

    they wear short skirts
    i wear t shirts
    shes cheer captain and im on the bleechers
    watching from a distance.

    romeo save me,
    he has broken my heart,
    and i need you now.

    romeo,
    you are the best thing
    thats ever been mine.
    and i got back to december all the time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. ALY I LOVE YOURS!

    Go T-SWIFT<3

    ps chloe i like yours too:]

    ReplyDelete